Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steltertia

PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS Empty
PostSubject: PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS   PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:08 am

Silver Hinged Bracelet

Silver-plated bracelet showcases three sparkling rhinestones, symbolizing past, present and future. Convenient hinged design allows bracelet to open easily.

PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS HB10_32618

Personalized Freshwater Pearl Pendant Jewelry Set

A charming gift for girls of every age, our Personalized Freshwater Pearl Pendant Jewelry Set will look beautiful on everyone from college girls and friends to mothers and grandmothers. Classically designed, this silver-plated metal earrings and necklace set becomes an instant keepsake when it is engraved with a customized monogram on a silver pendant. Set includes pierced earrings and a matching necklace.

PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS CA09_S9262S-closeup_2

Greek Elegant Moments Bracelet [/u]

Greek Elegant Moments Bracelet will look great no matter what event you have planned. Whether you're going to class or heading out with the girls, this triple stranded bracelet oozes with sweet sophistication. With its chic toggle clasp and dual glass pearl sizes, this timeless wrist accessory will easily be enjoyed for years. And because it can be personalized free of charge, all your sorority sisters will be glad it's part of their wardrobe! Available in silver-plated metal with white or ivory pearls. Includes a free organza gift pouch.

PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS CA09_GB9272SW-closeup_2

Visit more here : Bluechopsticks.com
Back to top Go down
lorriebottom

PostSubject: Re: PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS   PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:26 am

These are looking very nice. I am very impressed by the unique designs..I was searching for this type of work..

Biagi Bead Shop

Back to top Go down
prillroxie

PostSubject: Re: PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS   PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:54 am

What a lovey bracelets i really like very much and all are jewelery really extraordinary jewelery but first is very nice. I also search this tipe of jewelery because of i have need this bracelets and i will purchase so really thank you too much.

Murano Glass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS   PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - BRACELETS
Page 1 of 1